Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EAMONN ZAIDAN, INDEPENDENT ,DUBLIN SOUTH.

Eamonn Zaidan
88 Whit8church Way
Ralhfamham
Dublin 18
 
Ph: +353(0863355342

Emall:info@eamonnzaldan.ie 

22February 2011
 Dear Ms. Jones, 
Firstly let.me apologise for the delay in writing back to you but I have been extremely busy with
canvassing and catching up on correspondence.
In response to your letter dated 15 February 2011, this is my answer on this subject.

If elected, as an Independent, I would seek to reverse the Bill introduced by former Minister Dermot Aherne.I  was actually shocked to see this bill go through in the first place
All it achieved was a further attack on local businesses and their viability. In fact,
been taking steps backwards
modem Ireland has in my opinion. 

I am aware that not everyone fits into the 9-5 slot with regards to working hours.

 In response to section 3 of your letter, I would advocate that the new Minister for Justice signs Section16 of the Liquor Bill of June 2008.
 I am answering your letter based on my own viewpoint and not for populist reasons

You can see what I am all about on  my website  www.eamonnzaidan.ie

Kind regards
Eamonn

No comments:

Post a Comment