Monday, February 21, 2011

David Bradley, Independent Christian candidate in Co. Louth.

-----Original message-----

From: DBradley@eircom.ie
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:04:26 +0000
To: info@noffla.ie
Subject: To: Ms. Evelyn Jones, please


Dear Mrs. Jones,

Thank you very much indeed for your enquiry of 15 February, 2011. My
name is David Bradley and I am standing as an Independent Christian
candidate in Co. Louth. While I am greatly concerned about specific
issues around justice, fairness to the poor, the oppressed, the
downtrodden, the exploited, the low paid workers, the disabled, elderly
and infirm etc., my message in this election campaign is to speak openly
about the Gospel of Salvation, to point people and politicians to Jesus.
The promises in God's Holy Word the Bible are the ones we can believe,
not the promises of human beings. What I am urging both the electorate
and the incoming politicians to do is to involve God in all their
decision making, to seek His guidance in everything they do. If the
outgoing government had done this we would not be in our current mess -
which, as we can see, is deteriorating further each day. I am seeking
votes that I might have as strong a voice as possible to convey this
message to the incoming elected government to whom I will be quoting
from Wisdom Chapter 6, verse 3: 'for sovereignty is given to you by the
Lord and power by the Most High, who will himself probe your acts and
scrutinise your intention' and 'But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you'
(Matthew 6:33).

Please be assured of my commitment, if elected, to getting Section 16
signed in, thereby acknowledging the importance of the responsible
retailing of alcohol.

I am attaching my election flyer.

Yours sincerely,

David  Bradley,
Independent Candidate,
Louth.

davo101@jesusanswers.com


***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment